Posted January 15, 2021
Overhead Door of Northern Kentucky is committed to creating digital experiences that provide an equitable, engaging experience for users of all abilities. We strive to meet WCAG 2.1 Level AA accessibility standards. Below this statement you will find a summary of the current state of this website’s accessibility.
Part of this commitment means we are continually trying to improve our website to make it more accessible. We make all attempts to ensure site updates are made with accessibility in mind and perform yearly audits. If you encounter any issues while using our website, we greatly welcome your input. Please reach out to us at:
- Phone: (859)341-6646
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 2571 Ritchie Avenue | Crescent Springs, KY 41017
We’ll try to respond within 5 business days about a resolution or if we have questions, and we’ll try to correct the issue as soon as possible.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- has navigational aids such as semantic elements and skip navigation links on all pages to help users move around more quickly.
- has structural markup to aid in page comprehension
- is made so users can zoom pages up to 300% and maintain functionality
- uses colors with sufficient contrast
- contains alternative text for all contextual images and non-text elements
- has headings that follow a logical order
- has focus styles on images, links, forms, and other focusable elements to aid in keyboard navigation
After reviewing the site for accessibility, we have found that the Contact form that we use on our website does not contain the proper form labels that you would expect for accessibility. Due to limitations in the website management software, we are unable to address these accessibility issues at this time.