We are open and serving our customers as normal, However, our office, showroom and parts department are closed to the public. We will continue to monitor the situation and are taking appropriate steps to safeguard our customers and employees.
For More Information, Click Here
Garage Door Repair in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Servicing All Makes and Models Since 1947
If you live in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky, Overhead Door Company of Northern Kentucky offers professional and efficient garage door and garage door opener repair and service.
We service all makes and models and are authorized service providers for Overhead Door, Genie, Lift Master, Chamberlain and Sears.
Schedule a service call and allow one of our professional service technicians to repair your garage door or garage door opener. These are just an example of the type of garage door repairs we provide:
- Garage Door Opener Repairs
- If your garage door opener stops working, our professionally trained service technicians will determine and fix your problem. Whether the problem is a stripped gear, a bad circuit board, remote control interference or the garage door opener reverses, we will quickly and efficiently fix your problem.
- Broken Garage Door Springs
- Replacing a broken garage door spring can be difficult and dangerous. Improperly replacing a garage door spring can damage your garage door and garage door opener and possibly cause injury to the individual replacing the spring. Let our experienced service technicians replace your garage door springs and save yourself the hassle.
- Broken Garage Door Cables
- Just like a garage door spring, replacing a broken or frayed garage door cable can be complicated and extremely dangerous. If a cable is installed incorrectly, your garage door will not operate properly causing problems such as the door not closing correctly or the door getting stuck half way open. Our technicians are trained to replace your garage door cables correctly to avoid future problems with your garage door.
- Garage Door Roller Replacement
- If your garage door is making loud noises when it goes up and down, it is possible your garage door rollers need to be replaced or lubricated. If the garage door rollers are not properly maintained, more complex and expensive problems may occur. If your garage door is making loud grinding noises, it is recommended to schedule a service call to ensure proper operation of the garage door.
- Bent or Misaligned Garage Door Track
- Even if your garage door is opening and closing, damaged or misaligned track can cause multiple problems. To keep your garage door working properly, allow one of our service technicians to adjust and align the garage door track to ensure proper operation of the garage door and garage door opener.
- Garage Door Section or Panel Replacement
- A damaged garage door can be repaired by replacing the damaged section(s). Very often, replacing a damaged section is more cost effective than replacing the entire garage door. Replacing a garage door section can be scheduled quickly and reduce the amount time your garage door is not operational. Schedule an appointment for a service technician to evaluate the damage to determine the most cost effective and quickest way to repair your garage door.